If somehow Clash Royale game can’t connect with your Facebook, you shouldn’t worry about that much because now all your questions and troubles will be solved in the following guides. Let’s research on several tips and steps to fix your issue.
Why can’t I connect Clash Royale game to Facebook?
It will be many reasons for being unable to link the Clash Royale game to your Facebook. But you shouldn’t get confused too much because here are several methods for you to solve your issue.
If you are iOS users
- Go to your Facebook on the device. If you don’t have it on your device, you can start downloading and installing it, then use your account to sign in. Once you have logged in, you can go to the three horizontal lines, then select Log Out. Also, if you are using Facebook on Safari, you can also log out Facebook.
- Open Settings menu on your device, select the Facebook app, your account name, and remove your account, remove your Facebook info. After that, you can return using Facebook ID and your password. All your Facebook data will be removed from your device.
- Now, tap on Clash Royale game, go to the settings menu in the game and then select Facebook red button.
If you are Android users
- You must be sure that the Clash Royale game on your devices is the official one that you have downloaded from your Google Play. You are also able to get the official Clash Royale APK file in case you can’t go to your Google Play.
- Go to your Facebook app, and use your account to sign in. If you haven’t installed it, you can go to your Google Play and download it.
- When your Facebook is open, you need to select the icon that has three horizontal lines, then select Log Out.
- Open the settings menu on your devices, go to Accounts tab, and get rid of your Facebook account.
- Then, open Application Manager in that settings menu, choose Facebook and then Clear Data.
- After that, you need to tap Clash Royale game in the App Manager menu, then select Clear Data. Your account must be saved already.
- Hold the Power button on your device for a bit, then select Restart.
- When your device is on, go to Facebook app and sign in using your Facebook account.
- Launch your Clash Royale game and then start connecting with your Facebook.
Some other ways that can be applied for both iOS and Android
Utilizing Facebook Games
- Your Clash Royale game will be linked to Facebook instantly.
Utilizing Puffin Web Browser:
- On your device, you must close all apps that are operating.
- Get rid of your Facebook app and start installing Puffin Web Browser. (Android, iOS)
- Once you have installed, start using your Puffin Browser, and open Facebook, use your account to log in.
- Open you Clash Royale game and then link it to Facebook.