Playing Clash Royale game is very great and wonderful! However, it’s inevitable for the in-game problems to happen, and the game that is crashed is one of the most common problems that occur to the gamers. If somehow your Clash Royale game is crashed on your Android devices, but you don’t know how to get past this issue, here are some useful instructions that can help you solve your problem.
Problem-solving when Clash Royale game is crashed on Android devices
- First of all, you must be sure that the version of the game you are using is the official one that you have downloaded from Google Play store. When you have problems in downloading the game from Google Play, you should try downloading the official Clash Royale APK.
- Then, you need to make sure that your device possesses 0.5 GB of RAM or even more than that, and your device is operated by Android OS 4.0.3 or the latest Android version so that your game can operate effectively.
Below here are many solutions to your problem:
- Hold the Power button for a bit and then start your device again. If you don’t have Restart button, just toggle it.
- Start installing Clash Royale game once again.
- If your device is completely full, you must touch the Settings icon, go to Storage and try to make your device has 100MB or even more than 100 MB for the game.
- Sign out of Google ID and Facebook account. After that, you can log in again.
- Your Date and Time must be accurate on your device
- Check your Internet connection, or you can consider using another Internet connection.
- Go to this 9339 port to find out your connection. If you can’t access to it, you won’t be able to enjoy the game using your current connection.
If all methods mentioned above don’t work well, you should think about contacting the support in the game through this address email@example.com.