The Best Cards and The Worst Cards in Clash Royale
The article “The Best Cards and The Worst Cards in Clash Royale” will help you focus on the cards that you use in the long run, in the higher arenas as you progress. This is the ten best common and rare cards that you should concentrate to upgrade and request for in your clan.
- Elixir CollectorIs Elixir Collector the best cards and the worst cards in Clash Royale? It is a deadly card. This card has a lifetime of 70 seconds. It allows players to produce 7 Elixir. This means that you can profit by 2 Elixir in the long term. Elixir Collector is great and useful for you with late rush attacks that are successful during double Elixir time. You can pick up Elixir Collector to defend with very high HP. Remember to place it at the center! It may be the best card in Clash Royale game.Here is the rule for the Elixir Collector. It produces about 7.14 Elixir in the lifetime. So, if the Elixir Collector takes more than 30% damage, you can’t get profit Elixir from it. There is a big mistake you often make all the time is that you use Fireball to make the Elixir Collector weaken. And it is how you lose. The Fireball costs 4 Elixir while the Elixir Collector costs 5. And the Fireball will only do around 40% damage while the Elixir Collector still can produce Elixir. Just give the enemy a bigger Elixir lead.The best way to defend is using the Elixir Collector. You can imagine that the opponent places a Tesla (40 second lifetime), and you will place the Elixir Collector. Within 40 seconds, you don’t need to touch the Tesla. And the other will have to spend 4 Elixir without gaining anything. And you only spend 5 Elixir. Within 70 seconds, you will collect 7 Elixir. Theoretically, you earn 6 Elixir lead (2 Elixir profit from placing Collector + 4 wasted Elixir by an opponent).
- ArrowsThe best cards and the worst cards in Clash Royale will give you the information about the second card called Arrows. It is always among the most popularly used cards. It has the high value because it costs 3 Elixir only. If you use Arrows properly, you can receive an Elixir advantage. Aside from that, Arrows card has a very large radius. You can deal damage to multiple troops at the same time. If you control the Arrow card to attack the Minion Horde and Spear Goblins, it will give you a 4 Elixir profit.
- BarbariansThe Barbarians is a popular and good card in the best cards and the worst cards in Clash Royale. You can summon 4 Barbarians with 5 Elixir. To show their power, one level 8 Barbarian has 579 HP and 96 DPS. Four of them is a total of 2316 HP and 384 DPS. And there is not any card in the game can give you the value like that. What makes Barbarians good at defense? They can beat some of the most powerful offensive combinations which containing the Hog Rider, Prince, Pekka, Golem, Giant Skeleton and more. So, you can see that Barbarians are used on TV Royale all the time commonly.
- Hog RiderThe Hog Rider card is the best offensive card in Clash Royale game. Your character has very decent HP. He is also very fast, strong. He can go straight to your Arena Tower. When you don’t have any multiple building, you can make him stop. Besides, he only costs 4 Elixir. Thus, he will face a disadvantage when you have taken a small Elixir lead.
- Spear GoblinsThe Spear Goblins card is one of the cheapest cards of the list “the best cards and the worst cards in Clash Royale” coming with a high return value. It can become the first card that you can play without spending too much Elixir to scout the enemy. Three Spear Goblins can create a strong air-targeting combo behind a tank such as a Giant or Golem. This is the great way to make a profit with Elixir by using them on defense with the own Arena Tower. For example, when the enemy sends out a Mini Pekka, you can use Spear goblins to solve damage and distract them. Quickly, you can destroy the foe and take a 2 Elixir lead. Or you can allow the enemy’s Baby Dragon to aim your Arena Tower. But you should place Spear Goblins on the side in time to beat the Baby Dragon. With this strategy, you lose some HP. However, you will gain a 2 Elixir profit. Especially, the Spear Goblins still have the full health. This is the card made for winning.
- GoblinsThe Goblins card is one of the best cards in this amazing game. It is cheap and only costs 2 Elixir. Three level 8 Goblins together do 261 damage per second. This makes them good at defense. And you can obtain a big Elixir profit quickly. Commonly, you can see Goblins and Spear Goblins used among the best players.
- SkeletonsThis Skeletons card is a travesty of the best cards and the worst cards in Clash Royale. Many players don’t know that it is one of the deadliest cards. It costs only one Elixir. Some people would poke fun at it without being aware of what it can do. But the skilled and experienced players understand the power of skeletons and how to win with it. Skeleton card is made for winning. It is similar to Goblins card. To prove its power, you can use the Goblins again for comparison. As you know, 3 level 8 Goblins do 261 Damage per Second together. But the 1 Elixir Skeletons card summons 4 Skeletons, and 4 level 8 Skeletons together do an amazing 228 Damage Per Second. Now, the 2 Elixir Goblin card surpasses the 1 Elixir Skeletons in usage. However, you will see how the 1 Elixir Skeleton surpasses the Goblins. You can use them during double Elixir time through your cards without spending too much Elixir.
- Minion HordeThe Minion Horde like the Barbarians. It is another monstrous card used for defense and offense. This card is one of the best defenses in the game. Unlike the Barbarians, it can be one-shot by Arrows. It’s fast and often counters a big threat before the enemy can play Arrows card.
- Zap SpellZap Spell is a mystery to the purpose of this spell was when the Arrows card far outweighed it before it can stun the opponent troops and buildings for 1 second. But players often underestimated the difference between 1 Elixir. Skilled players understand its value even though it can’t shoot many threats like the Minion Horde. This Zap Spell can allow you to kill all Minions and obtain a 3 Elixir profit. With the one-second stun effect, it becomes valuable. If you combine it with Hog Rider, you will have one of the cheapest and deadliest offensive combos.
- ValkyrieIn the previous list of the best cards and the worst cards in Clash Royale, Valkyrie was one of the worst cards. But now, this card turns into one of the best cards in this game costing 4 Elixir. It is much bulkier and more powerful. Even though it is not a ranged attacker, this card can work as a meat-shield with very decent HP. This Valkyrie card also lets you “glue” herself to other melee troops such as a Pekka. She is a distraction-killer, too. The main difference from the Wizard is the ability to target air troops, especially the Minion Horde. But, it is still cheaper than the Wizard and has more than twice the HP. You should have other solutions to defend against the Minion Horde such as Arrows and Fireball.