The Knight using rate in high Arenas of Clash Royale game is very low. Thus, some great points of the guy will be revealed, especially while he is dealing with Legendary Cards. You can drop him in your decks to take the position of Mini P.E.K.K.A and Valkyrie.
Knight vs. Legendary Cards
At the moment, Mini P.E.K.K.A and Valkyrie are cards that are being applied in Clash Royale game. For some decks, you are able to completely set the Knight instead. He will be compared to them at the Tournament levels so that you can find something suitable to your deck.
- For Ice Wizard/Princess: Each of these three cards will give you the opportunity to counter Princess and Ice Wizard without difficulty. Nevertheless, only the Knight can turn it into a good trade. In addition to that, you can deploy a bigger counterpush after you successfully defend with him.
- For Lumberjack: They can cope with the enemy in the short time. However, similar to the first situation, you will always gain the positive trade with the Knight. Besides, you will have a bit more Elixir to protect your troop in the proper way because nobody puts Lumberjack alone.
- For Sparky: At Tournament Levels in the Clash Royale download game, the Valkyrie and Knight will soak 1 hit from the Sparky. Both of these heroes can solo destroy an unsupported Sparky on your side. The Knight will grant you a better positive Elixir trade.
- For The Log: You can see that the Knight’s HP is more than the health point of Valkyrie and Mini P.E.K.KA.
- For the Miner: We can say that the performance of all of them is same against the Miner. Meanwhile, the Knight is ready to bring back to you a more valuable trade.
- For Lava Hound: If the Knight is put down in the best spot, he will overcome the damage that coming from the Lava Pups. Also, he will allow your Tower along with other defensive units fulfill the quest swiftly.
The Knight is the middle lane between Mini P.E.K.K.A and Valkyrie. That arrangement will come up with a finer scope towards countering Legendary Cards in the high Arena of Clash Royale game. There are several people who cannot search for his hidden potentials because most of them did not upgrade him to the Tournament level. Therefore, you need to consider of taking control of him when he exists in your deck. The Knight is actually good for lots of decks although Mini P.E.K.K.A and Valkyrie are stronger in many cases. Finally, do not forget to level up the Knight and give him a chance!