About the Game, Elixir Collector, and Spells
Clash Royale is a strategy video game combining elements from collectible card games, tower defense, and multiplayer online battle arena, which was released globally on March 2, 2016.
Clash Royale is an awesome popular online game that you should check. And the Elixir Collector is unlocked from the Builder’s Workshop at Arena 6. It is built with moderate hitpoints that let you and other people receive more Elixir used when cards are placed down. An Elixir Collector will cost 6 Elixir to launch. It is a wooden building with a vertical glass channel located between two seals keeping Elixir pumping up.
From the July update, the generating speed of the Elixir Collector will be influenced by Spells. Therefore, you need to gather some related information about how exactly those spells can affect the Elixir Collector in order to experience the game better. You can have a look at the image below to see more, which is shared by Yarn from Orange Juice.
Elixir Collector and Spells Interaction
There are many different Spells in the awesome Clash Royale download game such as Arrows, Fireball, Lightning, Rocket, Rage, Freeze, Zap, Mirror, Poison, or Goblin Barrel. To learn much more about the detail involved with the interaction between the Elixir Collector and Spells, you can refer the following explanation section right now.
The Tournament Card levels will be utilized as the benchmarks (Common level 9, Rare level 7 and Epic level 4).
- First of all, the Zap Spell may be weaker than Arrows and Fireballs, causing a lot more damage to buildings and kill enemy troops with one shot, at the two relative levels that are lower than the Elixir Collector, will be able to take 2 out of 7 Elixir from the Collector easily. Before the release appears, it is only effective when the Elixir Collector is at 1 relative level above the Zap. For instance, Level 9 Zap vs. Level 7 Elixir Collector.
- Next, the Poison Spell, which has the same level as the Collector, can take out 4 Elixir from the Collector. It is utterly similar before the update. For example, Level 4 Poison can beat Level 7 Elixir Collector.
- Additionally, the Poison Spell 1 relative level higher than the Elixir Collector, can counter 5 Elixir from the Pump, e.g. Level 5 Poison will fight against Level 7 Elixir Collector.
- The Freeze Spell, powerful card that can scare the hell out of you or your adversary, will always deny 1 out of 7 Elixir.
- The Rage will not provide any extra Elixir for the Collector.
Elixir Collector Level 7
- HP: 2020
- Decay speed: 14.57 HP/s
- Generating Speed: 9.8s/Elixir
Level 7 Zap
- HP reduction: 140
- The appropriate amount of the removed seconds: 9.6s
- The stunning period: 1 second
- The total valid seconds disconnected: 10.6 seconds
- Seconds remaining on the Elixir Collector: 69.4 seconds
- Elixir left in Collector: 6
- Level 9 Zap can still eliminate 2 Elixir.
Poison Spell Level 4
- HP reduction: 550
- Effective time taken away through damage: 43.2s
- Seconds left on the Elixir Collector: 36.8
- The Elixir left in the Collector: 3
Freeze Spell Level 4
- Freeze stops for 4.9 seconds on the Collector.
- Seconds left on the Elixir Collector: 75.1s = 7 Elixir.
- Remember that all of the levels that the Freeze Spell denies is 1!
Rage Spell Level 4
- Duration: 9.5s
- Increased speed by 40%
- Beneficial extra seconds obtained by the Elixir Collector: 3.8s
- Favorable entire seconds on the Elixir Collector: 83.8s
- Elixir in the Collector: 8
- Note that every level of the Rage Spells will not supply any single Elixir Collector on any extra Elixir.