The Mega Minion is the main character that we will mention. The guide is reserved for him at the Tournament rule level. We can say that he is an outstanding card if he is used correctly.
Mega Minion Guide
The following table will give you the information about Mega Minion’s stats at level 7, Tournament rule level.
||Dmage per second
- The Mega Minion is very well at both of two aspects offense and defense. Additionally, he is extremely cheap. You can compare him with Mini P.E.K.K.A and Musketeer. Although he is excellent, he still can be decent.
- Aside from that, the Mega Minion is better than Minions if he soaks damage while it costs the same amount of Elixir. It’s harder to gather and upgrade the Mega Minion because it is a rare card.
- With the high HP, he is able to stay alive after dealing with popular spells like Arrows or Fireball. Indeed, he is more effective to beat the push with the support from the Arena Tower nearby.
- IMO, his best use is defending. In case you are looking for a way to cope with a tank- aid push, do not try to set him down alone. He will not do much damage as the Mini P.E.K.K.A. but, he can cause the serious wound to the enemy from above. If the foe only utilizes 1 Musketeer to assist, you can distract the tank with a defensive building and deploy Mega Minion to make them confused and kill the Musketeer. On offense, whilst he competitor prevents him from giving full attention to something, he can make it to the Tower. If using him to strike, it can be a counterpush.
The list below will display all of the interactions of the card when they are solely, which is based on the Tournament Standard levels.
The Mega Minion can implement tasks, for example:
- Eliminate the Knight, Bomber, Mini P.E.K.K.A, Sparky, Goblins, Valkyrie, Mega Minion, Barbarians, Balloon, Dark Prince, Lumberjack, Guards, Baby Dragon, Witch, Musketeer, Princess, Archers, Spear Goblins and Hog Rider before he accomplish making it to the Tower.
- Murder the Giant with 12 hits within 15.6 seconds. Additional defensive construction or trooped may be launched because the support unit will come and help Giant sooner.
Don’t use Mega Minion to defeat:
- The Prince since it will take up to 6 hits to take out him. He can bring to your Tower a massive damage before he dies.
- The Skeleton Army because of Mega Minion’s attacking speed.
- The P.E.K.K.A, the Mega Minion will need to unleash 13 hits to destroy him.
- The Golem, you have to pay 15 hits to put an end to Golem and more 8 hits for Golemites.
- The Royal Giant
In another separate event, the Mega Minion can deal with:
- Fire Spirits, your fighter can survive easily hits blasts from these characters at the Tournament Standard if he has 118 HP remaining. It explains why Mega Minion much better than Minions.
- The Miner, if you choose a perfect spot to place MM, you can knock down the target. It’s appropriate to set a ground troop to solve the Miner.
- The Bowler can do 2 or 3 hits to the Tower but it is acceptable.
- The Lava Hound, Mega Minion can be the hard counter to a solitary Lava Hound.
- The Cannon, X-Bow and Mortar, he can manage to blow up them before being killed by the Crown Tower. If he is not assailed by the Crown Tower, he can overcome 2 waves from the Furnace. In addition to that, MM can keep him safe from almost spells except Lightning and Rocket. Besides, he can wreck Barbarian Hut.
- Push in Clash Royale download game can be anything. Nevertheless, we often stick with two most common types: “Tank + Damage + Splash” and “Trifecta”.
- For instance, we will talk about the Giant + Musketeer + Witch combo. Put down a min-tank as the Mega Minion tries to raze supports and other small units behind. Pull the Giant with a defensive card. Valkyrie + Mega Minion is the best choice as they can obliterate the other’s push and generate a strong counterattack after that.
- It’s not difficult to take way Hog Trifecta! Take one defensive unit and one Mega Minion to stop it. Do not forget to cause the death of the Musketeer first or she will shred your Mega Minion!
- Lay Mega Minion between Giant Balloons. Don’t position him too far away or he will chase the Balloon until it hits your Tower!