How to Play Clash Royale on PC with Bluestacks Emulator
If you are on the journey to find out the most appropriate method to check out your skills through the combat in Clash Royale PC even if your computer is outdated, you are lucky to get the best solution here.
Lots of requests about that problem were sent. And now, you are going to learn much more about the way to play Clash Royale on Windows PC with Bluestacks, the top Android emulator in these recent years.
Why are you recommended to use Bluestacks? How about Genymotion, MEMU or any Android emulator?
You should know that Bluestacks is one of the earliest emulators on the Android platform. Additionally, its public alpha version was launched in 2011. For a long time, a lot of clones was developed and completed alongside positive changes. We ensure that it is the finest emulator that you can apply to your game from now on. Aside from that, you can realize how popular the software is.
Not only that, Bluestacks eventually released the version 3.0 a few days ago after it had been in development for many years.
The main reasons why you are advised to utilize Bluestacks Emulator v3.0 include:
- It has several perfect simultaneous instances.
- It also has a multi-touch supporting keyboard, mouse, and mouse-pad.
- The automated Performance Sync is a notable part. Besides, it is designed to run with most of the computers.
- Great CPU/RAM thresholds will make the program work smoothly and effectively than others.
- There are numerous custom resolutions, RAM, CPU Cores and much more for the emulator.
- Have a good built-in stream feature which is linked to Facebook and Twitch.
The software on CRA that we are referring to is really better than other ones. Here is the most excellent technique to operate Clash Royale PC with Bluestacks Emulator.
- Step 1: You will download Bluestacks for your Windows PC (Windows XP SP3, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10). Make sure your PC can match the minimum system requirements below.
- Intel Pentium 4 or later, AMD Athlon 64 or later.
- At least 4GB of free disk space
- At least 1GB of RAM
- Windows XP SP3
- Step 2: You can install the new emulator. Press the Next button to do. Bluestacks will assist up to 40 languages. So, you can choose anything. Because the file you have downloaded is a standalone installer, you will not have to download anything else.
- Step 3: View the Window after you sign in the Google account. Similar to Android devices, you will enter the necessary information. Then, you will be moved back to the Home screen.
There are various options put at the top and the bottom menu. You can shake the screen, take screenshots, set the location, position APK files, copy files from Windows, change the app resolution, or adjust CPU and RAM, etc. Most of them are ready for the Pro Version of other Android emulators.
Tap on Search icon at the top right to reach
Clash Royale or any other Android application that you want and hit Install.
After downloading, hold down the Open button and you can begin to join Clash Royale on PC.
You can have a look at the following image to see more. You can connect your Google ID with the game without difficulty.
Two screenshots below were taken of a Challenge.
It just occupies 383.6MB of RAM when playing Clash Royale PC.
How to take control of your keyboard to choose cards during battles
It is one of the most asked questions. It is a special section.
You can deploy combos and interact with everything in your game easily. It is faster instead of using the mouse to drag and drop cards.
By default, Bluestacks will support the game on PC. You will not implement anything, not like whilst controlling other emulators, you will select the Keymapper and put down each point on the playfield to the respective button.
You can manage 4 buttons on the keyboard, Z, X, C, and V, to opt for the respective card in your hand.
If this window does not show, quickly pick the Keymapper tool!
Some people will pick 1-4. For Keymapper, it is easier.