Royal Sparky Deck is another awesome deck in Clash Royale game. You should find out this deck and learn how to use it wisely in order to push to more than 3000 trophies. The deck consists of 2 legendary cards, including Sparky and Ice Wizard, however, the Ice Wizard can be replaced.
About the deck and cards
There is a balanced mixture of the defense and offense in this deck. You can utilize it to fight back any other decks easily and effectively. Sparky and Royal Giant play a crucial role in this deck, and you will use them as the principal damage dealer. When you use them properly, they will be able to take down your rival quickly.
This is an extremely powerful unit in the game. It’s kind of good at defense and offense in urgent cases. Royal Giant is the main damage dealer of this deck. You must keep it safe all the time no matter what. You can put him down at the back of the crown towers to perform a powerful push.
You can use Sparky to defend the Royale Giant from the attacks on the ground. However, this card can take damage at the tower when it performs a great push as well as when the rival causes some errors. You should usually put Sparky down at the back of Giant late in order to astonish the enemy. In addition, Sparky is very good at defense from the assaults of many tanks, like Golem or P.E.K.K.A.
You can replace Ice Wizard with Musketeer or Valkyrie. Ice Wizard plays an important role! However, you can replace it with any units if you want. This card has great abilities can you can use it to prevent large pushes from the enemy. Also, it can be utilized on offense too. It only costs 3 Elixir, and you can pair it with Sparky right at the back of the Royal Giant prior to double elixir. You will be defended from the air units, like Minions for instance. In addition, this card can assist you to destroy Royal Giant and Hogs.
Wizard is an excellent card when you pair it with Ice Wizard. Before Double Elixir, you can utilize him on defense in order to stop swarm pushes, air assaults, or even Hog Riders. During the Double Elixir, he can be used to create a push instead of using the Ice Wizard.
Mini P.E.K.K.A is a great card for now! This is the principal protective unit that can be used to fight off lots of troops like Hog, Royal Giant, Golem, Valkyrie and much more. You can use it with Royal Giant push when your rival utilizes large units to protect against your push.
Skeletons are valuable and killing cards to fight against anything. You can use these guys to reduce the movement speed of Hogs and destroy him using P.E.K.K.A. They can be used to distract the Princes, Mini P.E.K.K.As, Musketeers, or even upcoming miners. A crucial thing you must know is that when your rival possesses an Inferno Tower, you should put them down ahead of your Royal Giant. It’s very good at fighting back Inferno.
This is a great card when you combine it with Zap. It’s able to destroy Barbarians, 3 Musketeers and so on. Don’t give this card in vain because it is able to make a decision on winning or losing in several cases.
You should pair Zap with Fireball! This card will help you destroy cards that have the high level, such as Musketeers, Ice Wizards, Wizards and so on. Zap can be utilized one defense to fight back Hog. When you pair Zap with Mini P.E.K.K.A, the Hog will die very fast. Zap can even reset Inferno Towers to make them lock onto the Skeletons. Basically, Zap can be considered as a savior in lots of dangerous cases.
Overall game plan
At the beginning stage of the game, you are advised to commence it slowly. Try to put down one unit, like Royal Giant or Ice Wizard in order to allow the rival to respond to your assault. You are supposed to learn what cards your enemy is having so that you can perform a powerful push. If he sends out his Barbarians, just have your Fireball ready to deal with them. Try to watch over your enemy and figure out what cards he is utilizing. This will bring you an edge over him easily. When he begins a push, you need to stop him no matter what by utilizing enough Elixir. After that, you can create a counterattack by using the Royal Giant, Wizard or Ice Wizard. Sparky should be utilized in urgent cases prior to Double Elixir Time which extends 1 minute.
In double Elixir time, you are able to begin creating large push mixtures with Sparky, Giant, and Wizards. Be aware of the Fireballs of your enemy, and you shouldn’t play anything at the same time. You should always wait for Hogs and Tanks. Perform your pushes at the proper time so that you won’t run out of cards when you are attempting to protect.
Tips to fight back cards:
- Hog: He appears in most of each of deck! You can utilize Mini P.E.K.K.A to get rid of him, and Skeletons, then reduce his movement speed with Zap. Be aware of Freeze! Ice Wiz is very handy.
- E.K.K.A/Giant Skeleton: You can divert these guys away by utilizing Skeletons, then kill them with your Mini P.E.K.K.A. Using Ice Wizard will help reduce the speed of these cards. Also, you can utilize Sparky when you feel a need. Just stay watchful for the Zap of the enemy.
- Giant/Golem/Royal Giant: These guys appear very often. You can deal with them by using Mini P.E.K.K.A, Ice Wizard, and Skeletons.
- Wizard/Musk/Knight/Prince: Put Skeletons on them, and pair them with Mini P.E.K.K.A when necessary.
- Barbarians/3 Musketeers: Use Fireball and Zap! Also, Wizard can be good at taking out Barbarians too.
- Balloon/Hound/Dragon: This is the largest fragility of the deck, but can be still countered by using double Wizard. You can occasionally use Zap and Fireball as well.
- Swarm Troops: Just use Zap and Wizards to deal with them.
- Valkyrie: Use Mini PEKKA to kill this card.
- Princess: Skeletons can take her out if you use them at a proper time.
- Buildings: You should no need to get anxious about them. With the assistance of your Giant, he will help you destroy all buildings, but just make sure you will keep him safe all the time. When you have to take out an Inferno Tower, just utilize Skeletons, Zap and Mini P.E.K.K.A.