- The X-Box can be unlocked from Arena 3
|Hit Speed||Deploy Time||Lifetime||Range||Target||Cost||Rarity||Type|
|0.3 sec||4 sec||40 sec||11.5||Ground||6||Epic||Building|
- You can use the X-Box to tackle with a big number of tiny troops, for examples Skeleton and Goblin because it can attack each 0,3 second
- The attack range of this card is exceedingly great, up to 13 tiles, and you will be able to use it to assault the opponent Towers on the river.
- For tackling with the X-Bow, you can utilize Rocket, Fireball, and Lightning because you can utilize them to give out large damage to any locations on the ground
- You will have to spend around 5 seconds to position the X-Bow then you can be ready to tackling with it throughout this time by utilizing building-targeting troops, or even a big unit of troops.
- If X-Box is utilized for offense, you have to be sure that you got a meat shield for it after being obstructed on the opponent Tower.
- On 2/2/16, reduced the hitpoints of X-Bow by 15% and now only aim at targets on ground (from air & ground).
- On 9/2/16, developed its deploying time to 5 sec (from 3 sec).
- On 23/3/16, reduced the attack range of X-Bow from 13 to 12.