“Summons skeletons, shoots destructo beams, has glowing pink eyes that unfortunately don’t shoot lasers”
- The Witch will call a unit of Skeletons in a passive way within a few seconds. The Skeletons are just usual ones, and they don’t have any difference at all.
- The Witched can be achieved from the Training Camp
|Hit speed||Movement Speed||Deploy time||Range||Target||Elixir Cost||Summons||Rarity|
|0.7||Medium||1 second||5.5||Air and Ground||5||x1||Epic|
- You are recommended to deploy the Witch far away from the back of high HP armies, like the Giant for instance in order to let it gain enough time for calling the skeletons.
- The skeletons of the Witch can be destroyed So, be sure that you possess a unit of diverting armies to protect your Witch from being attacked or aimed by the enemy.
- Don’t put the Witch right beside your Crown Tower if you learn that the enemy possesses the Lightning. Just only one Lightning is enough to destroy your Witch easily, and it can even give out big damage to your Crown Tower as well.
- You can utilize the Witch to counter the slow armies easily. With her Skeletons army, they can totally divert and destroy the Prince in an easy way.
- You can also use her splash damage to tackle with a lot of other troops
|Level||Hitpoints||Area Damage||Damage per second||Skeleton level|
Changelogs: 23/3/2016: The damage developed by 5%.