- The Sparky can be unlocked from Arena 6 (Builder’s Workshop)
- It launches the attacks very slowly since it needs to recharge, but it can destroy a Giant or P.E.K.K.A within a few shots.
- Because the Sparky can give out a bunch of damage, you should utilize it as backup armies right behind the meat shield, including Golems, Giants or P.E.K.K.A and so on
- If you utilize this card in such a wrong way, the damage of it will be wasted on the fragile armies like Goblins or Skeletons. So, be sure that you will pair it with other troops that give out splash damage, including Bomber, Princess, Wizard or Zap, or Fireball.
- Guards and Dark Prince are able to fight back the Sparky effortlessly. Because of their shields, they can get past the initial shot launched by Sparky, and totally wipe it out instantly.
- When positioning the Sparky card, it will take you around 1 second (for placing) and 5 seconds (for loading time), and sum up, it will take 6 seconds in total to perform the initial hit. Therefore, you need to be sure that it won’t get hit during the loading time.
||Damage Per Second