“Don’t be fooled by her delicately coiffed hair; the Musketeer is a mean shot with her trusty boomstick.”
- This card can be unlocked from the Training Camp
- The Musketeer is extremely helpful; she can give out high damage and launch his attacks to both ground and air armies, and of course, the buildings too.
|Hit speed||Speed||Deploy time||Range||Target||Elixir Cost||Summons||Rarity|
|1.1sec||Medium||1sec||6.5||Air and Ground||4||x1||Rare|
- You should utilize the Musketeer to support some of the armies that have high hit point, including Giant or Giant Skeleton.
- This card has a very long assault ranger, and she is able to defeat a bunch of melee armies prior to being attacked by them
- If you want to distract her, you can utilize the Skeleton troop or Barbarians; this could be because Musketeer is just only able to aim at 1 army at once and she doesn’t have high HP.
- Because of her long ranger, she is very useful to tackle with the Cannon. She can totally outrange the cannon and defeat it very effortlessly.
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|