- Giant Skeleton can be achieved from Arena 2
- Giant Skeleton can bear big dynamite, he releases the bomb and gives out a fair damage to all opponent armies and buildings that are close by.
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.5 sec||Medium||1 sec||Melee||Ground||6||x1||Epic||Troop|
- You can utilize Giant Skeleton as the meat shield to arrange the opponent armies and give out large damage to them when dying
- You can also use Giant Skeleton to defeat the opponent Crown Towers because his bomb can give out a bunch of damage to the opponent Towers
- Defeat all armies that divert your Giant Skeleton so that he can release the bomb to the opponent Crown Tower. No matter how much damage he can give out the opponent Tower, the bomb can totally give out large damage.
- You can fight back the Giant Skeleton along with the Inferno Tower because it’s very easy for you to defeat the Giant Skeleton in a few seconds, even prior to being assaulted by him, and no army will be injured by the bomb.
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second||Death Damage|
- On 2/2/16, attached the Death Damage on card info screen of the Giant Skeleton.
- On 29/2/16, developed the Hitpoints of Giant Skeleton by 11% and bomb timer to 3 sec (from 1 sec).