“Flying troops that deals area damage. Baby dragons hatch cute, hungry, and ready for a barbecue.”
- The Baby Dragon can be obtained from the Training Camp
- He is able to launch assaults to both air and group unity by using his strong fireballs
|Hit speed||Movement Speed||Deploy time||Range||Target||Elixir Cost||Summons||Rarity|
|1.8||Fast||1 second||3.5||Air and Ground||4||x1||Epic|
- Baby Dragon in the game is extremely tough to retaliate, and he can be very helpful when he can tackle with splash damage and launch his assaults to both air and ground armies.
- The Baby Dragon can be diverted if you utilize high HP unit, like Giant for instance, while you are attacking him with other armies, including Spear Goblins or Archers. This will stop him from attacking your Towers.
- There is another method for you to fight back the Baby Dragon, it’s about utilizing Inferno Tower. With that way, you can easily defeat the Baby Dragon without receiving much damage back.
- Another excellent combo for tackling with Baby Dragon is called Tombstone and Musketeer. While he is paying attention to attack the tiny Skeleton, your Musketeer that has extremely high damage per attack will defeat him down. You need to make sure that is near enough so that your Tower can bring him down easily.
- Additionally, if you utilize your Baby Dragon to tackle with him, it can be a nice move because your Tower is attacking him too.
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|